Green walls are and should be important element within the architecture. Not only because they are improving visibility of the building but creating a comfortable environment also. They benefit us in several aspects like health, cleaning, energy saving and of course, giving a sophisticated touch taking care of our environment.
Green Walls /Vertical Garden Benefits
Here is a list of the benefits having a green wall nearby:
- They do not attract or allow the proliferation of insects or bacteria: your system provides a type of biological repellent.
- They reduce the interior temperature of a building up to 5 degrees in summer and, curiously, keep the temperature in winter; This generates an important energy saving by the less use of heaters or air conditioners.
- They catch dust and smog.
- They are a natural noise insulation, absorbing and reducing high frequency sounds, reducing noise by up to 10 decibels.
- Each square meter provides enough oxygen for one person for 1 year.
- A green wall of 30 m2 traps and filters 20 tons of harmful gases per year, in addition to capture and process 10 kg of heavy metals.
- It is proven to reduce stress.
- They give an aesthetic touch of sophistication and care to the surroundings.
- Increase the value of the area
The post Green Walls / Vertical Garden Ideas and Benefits with Construction Details appeared first on Architecture Admirers.