💎Download 7 Projects of Louis Kahn Architecture Sketchup 3D Models(*.skp file format).
Download 7 Projects of Louis Kahn Architecture Sketchup 3D Models(*.skp file format).
This Sketchup 3D CAD models collection can be used in your 3D design drawings(Sketchup,Autocad,3D max,Revit).
Louis Kahn Architecture Works:
- 1935 – Jersey Homesteads Cooperative Development, Hightstown, New Jersey
- 1940 – Jesse Oser House, 628 Stetson Road, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
- 1947 – Phillip Q. Roche House, 2101 Harts Lane, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
- 1951 – Yale University Art Gallery, 1111 Chapel Street, New Haven, Connecticut
- 1952 – City Tower Project, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (unbuilt)
- 1954 – Jewish Community Center (aka Trenton Bath House), 999 Lower Ferry Road, Ewing, New Jersey
- 1956 – Wharton Esherick Studio, 1520 Horseshoe Trail, Malvern, Pennsylvania (designed with Wharton Esherick)
- 1957 – Richards Medical Research Laboratories, University of Pennsylvania, 3700 Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 1957 – Fred E. and Elaine Cox Clever House, 417 Sherry Way, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- 1959 – Margaret Esherick House, 204 Sunrise Lane, Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 1958 – Tribune Review Publishing Company Building, 622 Cabin Hill Drive, Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- 1959 – Salk Institute for Biological Studies, 10 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, California
- 1959 – First Unitarian Church, 220 South Winton Road, Rochester, New York
- 1960 – Erdman Hall Dormitories, Bryn Mawr College, Morris Avenue, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
- 1960 – Norman Fisher House, 197 East Mill Road, Hatboro, Pennsylvania
- 1961 – Point Counterpoint II, barge used by the American Wind Symphony Orchestra
- 1961 – Philadelphia’s Mikveh Israel, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (unbuilt)
- 1961 – Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India
- 1962 – Jatiyo Sangshad Bhaban, the National Assembly Building of Bangladesh, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 1963 – President’s Estate, Islamabad, Pakistan (unbuilt)
- 1965 – Phillips Exeter Academy Library, Front Street, Exeter, New Hampshire
- 1966 – Kimbell Art Museum, 3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Fort Worth, Texas
- 1966 – Olivetti-Underwood Factory, Valley Road, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- 1966 – Temple Beth El of Northern Westchester, Chappaqua, New York
- 1968 – Hurva Synagogue, Jerusalem, Israel (unbuilt)
- 1969 – Yale Center for British Art, Yale University, 1080 Chapel Street, New Haven, Connecticut
- 1971 – Steven Korman House, Sheaff Lane, Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
- 1973 – The Arts United Center (Formerly known as the Fine Arts Foundation Civic Center), Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 1974 – Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park, Roosevelt Island, New York City, New York, completed 2012.
- 1979 – Flora Lamson Hewlett Library of the Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, California
Q: How will I recieve the Sketchup 3D CAD models once I purchase them?
A: The Sketchup 3D Models are downloaded immediately after your payment is confirmed.
You will be emailed a download link for all the drawings that you purchased.
Q: How many Sketchup 3D CAD models are in each product?
A: What you see is what you get! So I have provided previews showing the entire drawings so you know exaclty what you are buying.
World Famous Architecture Projects